This list contains a collection of recommended leadership publications. Many of these can be found on top management, business, leadership book lists and others may be a bit more rare. These offer many different perspectives and may provide some inspiration and thought-provoking contemplation.
This page contains affiliate links. For more information, please review disclosures.
- The Ideal Team Player: How to Recognize and Cultivate The Three Essential Virtues by Patrick M. Lencioni
- The Disney Way by Bill Capodagli and Lynn Jackson
- Five Frogs on a Log: A CEO's Field Guide to Accelerating the Transition in Mergers, Acquisitions and Gut Wrenching Change by Mark L Feldman and Michael F Spratt
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don't by Jim Collins
- First, Break All the Rules: What the World's Greatest Managers Do Differently by Jim Harter and Marcus Buckingham
- Overcoming the Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Field Guide for Leaders, Managers, and Facilitators by Patrick M. Lencioni
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen R. Covey
- Crossing the Chasm: Marketing and Selling Disruptive Products to Mainstream Customers by Geoffrey A. Moore
- The Innovators Dilemma: When New Technologies Cause Great Firms to Fail by Clayton M. Christensen
- The Strategic Role of Product Management by Pragmatic Marketing and Linda Zid
- Software in 30 Days: How Agile Managers Beat the Odds, Delight Their Customers, and Leave Competitors in the Dust by Ken Schwarber and Jeff Sutherland